BUS FARE: $4 one ride
Hours from 10:00a.m. to 9:00p.m. Monday through Sunday
For the latest Mall Bus Schedule, please call the information booth at 632-8882/3/4
- Red Guahan Shuttle
- Shopping Mall Shuttle
- Tumon Shuttle
- Lea Lea Shuttle
- Free Ride Shopping Bus
Bus Route Map
Code of Conduct
To ensure that Micronesia Mall is always a clean, safe and pleasant shopping destination, patrons must follow these rules and policies while they are on mall property.
- Drive slowly and safely in order to avoid causing harm to other shopers and to property.
- For your safety and the safety of others; rollerblades, skateboards, scooters, hover boards and the like cannot be used on mall property.
- Loitering, congregating, fighting, disturbing the peace, shouting and swearing is prohibited.
- Proper clothing including footwear and shirts is required.
- Public law prohibits smoking and vaping inside of the mall or within 20 feet of a mall entrance. Smoking areas are designated at all public entrances. Dispose of cigarette butts in the cigarette butt receptacles.
- Consumption of outside food and drinks inside of the food court is prohibited.
- Spitting beetle-nut or tobacco juice into planters or onto floorts, sidewalks and other common areas is prohibited.
- Persons stealing, fighting, damaging property incuding graffiti and damaging plants may be arrested and prosecuted.